Terms of Service
Effective Date: January 1, 2015
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the http://pezcycling.myshopify.com/ service and website. By visiting this website you accept, and agree to, the content of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time and it is your responsibility to check regularly before ordering. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Terms of Service
By placing an order via our website (http://pezcycling.myshopify.com/), you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Please see our (Delivery information page) notice for further information.
In order to contract with PezCyclingNews you must be over 18 years of age. PezCyclingNews retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be PezCyclingNews or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party PezCyclingNews is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card, or bank account used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of international products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. PezCyclingNews retains the right to accept or reject this offer before processing the order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us, the prices have been verified, and the order has been processed and dispatched. A second email will be sent when your order has been fulfilled confirming these arrangements.
Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices may be inclusive of some taxes. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Grand Total'.
The website may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fulfil any orders that you may place based on information on the website that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
Fair Purchase Policy
At PezCyclingNews, we buy from our suppliers with an agreement to sell to our private customers. It is not in our business model to sell items in bulk quantities to other retailers or bicycle manufacturers. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders which we suspect are beyond the requirements for an individual or club arrangement. If you have any questions on this matter, or wish to consult us before making a large purchase, please use Contact Us
Product Specifications and Suitability
Published product details, specifications and suitability information is the best available at the time. PezCyclingNews shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of any advice given regarding the suitability (or otherwise) of any part/s required for the repair of an item. If you have ordered an item that has an unsuitable product description we will remedy this by providing you a full refund upon the return of the item. Please see our Returns and Refunds page for details.
PezCyclingNews offer a very helpful and hassle-free returns policy, after all, we are here to help you.
Click here to see full details of our returns policy.
Availability / Estimated Delivery Times
- We do our best to ensure availability of all advertised products and endeavour to despatch all parts within the quoted time. If there is a delay we will inform you of this via email and the product will be despatched as soon as it is available. If you have ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.
- PezCycling has no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. We will do our best to get all orders sent out as quickly as possible. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time, just contact us with your order number.
- Occasionally we find ourselves having to withdraw an item because it has become obsolete or has been discontinued. If you have placed an order for an item that has been made obsolete we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you an alternative if one is available.
- Payment over the Internet can be made via our secure check out pages using Visa, Mastercard. Card charges will appear on your statement as "PezCyclingNews".
- Alternatively you can pay by using a finance option. Please note that if you choose to pay by finance, your order will not be despatched until all agreements and signatures have been varified.
- All prices are quoted in US dollars ($). It may be necessary to adjust prices in the event of an increase in tax rates, or as a result of a manufacturer price increase. Customers are entitled to a full refund if this is not acceptable.
- Due to the nature of the clearing system your credit card payment will be taken at the point of processing. If a problem in supply should occur, your payment method will be refunded as swiftly as possible. The refund may take a couple of days to show as cleared funds on your account, depending on payment provider.
- If your delivery address is outside of Canada, you may be required to pay import duties and taxes when your order reaches your country. These and any additional charges for customs clearance are your responsibility.
PezCyclingNews Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Canadian Law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of British Columbia, Canada.
All items purchased at the PEZShop will be sent via Canada Post, unless otherwise stipulated, and shipped within 7-10 days of receipt of order, or receipt of payment, whichever is shorter.
Orders may be cancelled at any time before they are prepared by our team, simply visit your account and follow the steps for a full refund. If the item has already been despatched then please see our returns policy.
You have a right to cancel your order in writing seven working days beginning with the day after the day on which the consumer receives the goods. Please see returns policy for guidance on method and costs of return.
You have the right to cancel your order and return your item within the quoted time frame. Please notify us through your account by clicking the returns link of your intention to return your item(s) by following the steps provided. For full return guidelines click here.
We shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to property, lost income, profits, economic or commercial losses and third parties claims.
We will do our best to get all orders dispatched as quickly as possible. We have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time and get a refund prior to the item being despatched.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.